Every Affiliate Marketing Business Needs Both.
NOTE: No affiliate marketing business is going to be successful without incorporating BOTH paid and free traffic methods.
Each Method Brings A Different Type of Traffic To Your Sales Funnel.
- The key to any successful affiliate marketing campaign is getting as much traffic as possible.
- A steady supply of paid and free traffic will maximize your business success.
The Main Difference Between Paid and Free Traffic.
- Paid – You have to shell out money.
- Free – Not really free since you have to invest time and effort to generate it.
The Time Element.
- Free traffic – can take days or weeks before gaining traction. This can result to lost business and opportunity cost.
- Paid traffic – can be almost instant or in just a few hours.
Free Traffic Methods.
- Free traffic methods don’t cost you anything up front.
- Examples are email marketing, social media marketing, video marketing, SEO, etc.
Paid Traffic Methods.
- Paid traffic methods cost money upfront.
- These include buying ppc ads, buying banner ads, solo ads, etc.
- Best feature: Can be targeted with laser-like intensity.
Facebook and Google Keeps Track of All The Things You “Liked” or Searched For.
- This means, these sites know the types of things you are interested in.
- In this manner, they can market to you the products that are related to what you are searching for.
Online Marketing Is More Efficient Than Real World Marketing.
- If you wanted to sell your car, you could put a classified ad in the newspaper offering your car for sale.
99.9 % of Newspaper Readers Are Not Looking To Buy Any Car.
- The chances of someone buying your car are lower when posting via classified ads.
If Done Online, You Only Pay When Somebody Who Wants Your Car Clicks On Your Link.
- You don’t have to pay for 10000 people to see your ad.
- When you use Google ads or other pay-per-click ads, you are only going to pay when someone clicks on your link.
For more success tips, learn how to be CEO of your own online business through my Powerful Elite Plan.