Before launching a Facebook ad campaign, you are going to want to create a free Facebook Fan Page.
This is a page you can use to grow your business, build your brand and develop relationships with potential clients.
Create Your Facebook Fan Page
- Look for the “Create a Page” option.
- Creating a Facebook Fan Page is simple and easy. This begins with creating a category, then selecting a page name for your business.
Next, Pick A Logo Then Write A Sentence Or Two About Your Business
The logo or image should be something that people will associate with your business.
Write a sentence or two about your business so people will understand what your are all about.
Set a memorable web address for your Page.
Select A Cover Photo That Showcases Your Product Or Service
The cover photo is going to be the first thing people will see when they visit your page.
It will be good to have something that’s extraordinary.
What You Should Do Regularly On Your Fan Page
You can post updates, photos, videos and other content. This will appear in the feeds of everybody who “Likes” your page.
Expand your fan base by inviting friends, family, customers, employees, etc.
It’s Now Time To Create Your First Facebook Ad
Your Facebook page is what you want to promote your first Facebook ad.
It is a helpful place to direct visitors and attract new customers.
Creating Your Ad
- Click on the button that says “Create an ad”.
- Enter the basic information required.
The Next Step
- Click on the “Create an ad” button on the upper right corner of the page.
- You will then be asked to provide the address of the page you want to promote (e.g., your fan page, website, sales page, or wherever you want customers to land.
- Simply enter the URL.
Fill In The Information Needed For Your Ad Content
- Upload the image
- Image should be eye-catching but uncomplicated.
- Write the copy or have it done by a professional
Provide Specific Information
Scroll down the page and:
- Choose your audience.
Enter details about where you want your ads to appear like:
- (1) Location
- (2) Age
- (3) Gender
- (4) Precise interests
- (5) Broad categories
- (6) Connections
- (7) If you want it to show up on friends of your connections
Lay Down Other Details
Other essential details:
- Campaign, pricing, schedule.
- Type of currency, home country, time zone.
- Name of your compaign, daily budget, schedule.
- CPC or CPM campaign?
Click here to get to learn more about internet marketing and how to choose the best affiliate programs.